Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CRI

Hillel Sapir

First of all I would like to apologize for not posting sooner.  My schedule has been incredibly hectic and busy, as one of my bosses is arriving Monday the 25th.  She will be in Bloomington analyzing the work cites and research being conducted by CRI for the entirety of next week.  Due to this my supervisor, John, and I have been frantically finalizing all our current data.  For example, John and I worked for 18 hours yesterday analyzing a plethora of data; everything from comparing our patient's physiological health marks to national statistical averages to regression plots so as to predict future outcomes and results.  Currently we are analyzing more then 15 different types of resources per patient, some of these resources, such as instances of services, if printed out, would be classified as small books. 

On Monday, John and I will be presenting our current baseline data and research to not only our boss, but to all the other grant programs within all of Centerstone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment