Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Goodbye LACD and Purdue

By Lauren Farmer

First of all, sorry to the readers, I forgot to blog on Monday so I hope you all weren't too disappointed.

This is my last blog for LACD since I will be graduating in just 2 and a half short weeks! It is very bittersweet. I have had such a great experience interning with LACD and I would recommend it to any liberal arts student! I want to thank the readers of our blogs and keep up the good work of being involved with our services because they will really help you in your future. I am very thankful I have got to experience them hands on.

Some last minute advice for my fellow graduates...remember to tailor everything! Including resume, cover letter, etc. Create your professional brand and know who you are and what you have to offer. Practice interviewing and stay confident. Go show the world your talent and good luck to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment