Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week 4

By: Adam Brockman This week was one of my slower weeks thus far.  I worked in records which is a necessary job but not one that comes with much excitement.  I made new file folders for the nurses in book in so that when they get a new prisoner they can process them quicker.  I also did physical tactics training for 2 hours this week which was very fun.  We learned basic grappling techniques so should we get on the ground with a criminal we can keep ourselves safe and neutralize them as quickly as possible.  On Thursday I finally get to go back on patrol which has been the funnest and most education portion of the entire internship because it forces you to respond and act on the fly to any number of situation that are presented to you throughout the night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment